Analysis & Negotiation
If you’ve found the perfect property, but are unsure of how to secure it, the Analysis and Negotiation service is for you. Here we analyse, value, negotiate and/or bid at auction a successful purchase of a property. We make sure all the right questions are asked and background checks are completed, such as:
- How long the property has been on the market?
- What the interest has been from potential buyers?
- What real estate agents have been quoting to buyers?
- What information has real estate agents been saying to buyers?
- How much the property is worth?
- Have there been any prior offers made?
- How much it will take for the property to sell?
- What other features, characteristics, legal/zoning/owner corporation matters that may add value or decrease the value of a property?
We ensure we gather as much information for your benefit and put you in the best possible position. The Negotiation & Auction Bidding Service covers involves 4 core activities: