Why use a Buyers Advocate?
Buyer’s Advocate specialises in buying property, and has been helping property investors and home owners meet their objectives for over 20 years. Our success has been driven by our knowledge of the Melbourne residential market, our negotiation skills and unparalleled commitment and passion to exceeding our client’s objectives. We are absolutely independent and work for the purchaser to achieve their property goals.
Buying a property is one of the most significant decisions you will ever make, and can involve a significant amount of time, money and emotion. It is simply too important not to engage professional help!
The majority of buyers go to a real estate agent for advice; however they are engaged by the vendor and may not act in the buyer’s best interests.
Buyer’s Advocate represents you, the buyer, in devising and implementing an appropriate strategy and tactics to successfully acquire a particular or suitable property.
Common reasons for engaging a Buyer’s Advocate are:
- To save time by having a professional search the market for you
- Eliminate the stress and frustration of being shown inappropriate and unsuitable properties by selling agents that don’t listen to buyer’s needs
- Use a professional negotiator to obtain the lowest possible price (the vendor has an agent on their side!)
- Gain access to the entire market including off-market listings (not all property is advertised)
- Be the first to receive information about up-coming listings
- Guide first home buyers or investors through the entire purchase process (avoid costly mistakes)
- To receive independent advice to provide you with peace of mind (source the right property with the best prospects for capital growth)
- To be professionally represented at all times
What makes us unique?
- We have a proven history having successfully represented home buyers and investors for over 20 years. Our commitment and passion to exceed our clients’ expectations is ongoing, and we are extremely proud that a lot of our business is derived from personal referrals and repeat purchases.
- We are absolutely independent. Unlike other Buyer’s Advocates, we do not sell property or even act as Vendor Advocates as we believe this could be seen as a conflict of interest. We work exclusively for the purchaser to achieve their property goals by purchasing the perfect property at the best price.
- We deliver quality. With the most skilled Buyers Advocates in the business and an extensive knowledge of the residential market, we will provide you with the most comprehensive service to meet your property objectives. Our established national network of alliances and the use of the most up-to-date property databases (not available to the public) will keep you well ahead of the rest.
- We deliver trust by providing honest opinions on market trends, property analysis and purchasing strategies. Our Buyer’s Advocates work with openness and transparency to ensure you are well informed of all considerations, from value for money, benefits, downsides, and how to avoid any unwanted surprises. We lay down the facts and professionally represent you to reduce any emotions that may cloud your judgment.
- We tailor the service according to your needs. We understand that everyone is different with different expectations. We are flexible and will ascertain up front what level of service you require and will tailor the program and fee structure to fit in with your requirements.